All parents will need to sign an invoice to agree payment to the school at the end of the term; this invoice is a legally binding document.
Kindergarten 3-5-year olds
The school offers free NEF funded hours, 15-30 hours per week.
The Kindergarten is open 38 weeks in the year.
The Kindergarten sessions are:
- Morning – 9am-11.30am
- Lunch time session – 11.30 -12.30, this session includes an organic, vegetarian lunch
- Afternoon session – 12.30—3 pm
The NEF hours can be used to on the morning or afternoon sessions, the lunch time session is at a cost of 5.00 (NEF hours cannot be used for this)
If you would like to do additional sessions (on top of your NEF entitlement)
Additional Session/s per week
(1 session =£27.63)
NB Non-payment of fees and subsequent charges.
- Calder Valley Steiner Education reserves the right to levy 2% interest on overdue arrears at the end of the month.
- After 30 days non-payment of fees will notify the parent and expect payment within 10 days.
- Failure to pay this will result in CVSE sending a reminder and charging £15 administration fee, for each subsequent letter sent
- If we elect to carry out this process by email we will charge £6.00 per email sent.
- After 60 days of non-payment CVSE will, after a final letter sent and 14 days’ notice given, send the debt and any subsequent fees on to a debt collector. We will instruct them to pursue the debt through the court. We will charge a further £50 for this plus any fees we are charged by the debt collector. You will also be liable for any court fees that we incur.
Leaving the Kindergarten
If your child is leaving the Kindergarten you are required to provide the Kindergarten with 5 weeks’ written notice, all outstanding fees must be paid during the notice period. NEF monies will be claimed for the 5 week notice period.
Parent and Child Sessions
The sessions run on a Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
The cost per session is £7.00
This is to be paid at the beginning of each half term, by either cash, cheque of BACS.
CVSE Finance Team May 2019