For 2021/22 fees, please contact the Valley Kindergarten directly for the latest current figures.
All parents will need to sign an invoice to agree payment to the school at the end of the term; this invoice is a legally binding document.
Kindergarten 3-5-year olds
The school offers free NEF funded hours, 15-30 hours per week.
The Kindergarten is open 38 weeks in the year.
The Kindergarten sessions are:
- Morning – 9am-11.30am
- Lunch time session – 11.30 -12.30
- Afternoon session – 12.30—3 pm
The NEF hours can be used on the morning or afternoon sessions, and the lunch time session.
If you would like to do additional sessions (on top of your NEF entitlement)
Additional Session/s per week
(1 session =£20, the lunch time session is £5)
Once you have agreed the days and sessions your child will attend with the Kindergarten Teacher, an invoice will be sent home, we ask that you sign and return 1 copy of the invoice and payment for the first month/half term is due by the date stated on the invoice
NB Non-payment of fees and subsequent charges.
- Calder Valley Steiner Education reserves the right to levy 2% interest on overdue arrears at the end of the month.
- After 30 days non-payment of fees will notify the parent and expect payment within 10 days.
- Failure to pay this will result in CVSE sending a reminder and charging £15 administration fee, for each subsequent letter sent.
- If we elect to carry out this process by email we will charge £6.00 per email sent.
- After 60 days of non-payment CVSE will, after a final letter sent and 14 days’ notice given, send the debt and any subsequent fees on to a debt collector. We will instruct them to pursue the debt through the court. We will charge a further £50 for this plus any fees we are charged by the debt collector. You will also be liable for any court fees that we incur.
Leaving the Kindergarten
If your child is leaving the Kindergarten you are required to provide the Kindergarten with 5 weeks’ written notice, all outstanding fees must be paid during the notice period. NEF monies will be claimed for the 5 week notice period.
Parent and Child Sessions
The sessions are 10am-12.
The cost per session is £7.00
This is to be paid at the beginning of each half term, by either cash, cheque or BACS.