- Pippa Colebourne – SENDCO
- Sally Linton
- Richard Bunzl – Acting Education coordinator
- Angie Whitehead – Kindergarten teacher, Safeguarding Deputy, Early Years
- Marilyn Edwards – Flutes
- Ingrid Lihou– Music & singing, Safeguarding Deputy
- Maria Alcahuz – Spanish
- Debbie Wardell – 1:1 support
- Emma Hobson – Kindergarten Assistant, Early Years
- Rhiannon Wilkins- Jones – Kindergarten Assistant and 1:1 support, Early Years
- Sally Wilson – Parent & Child Co-ordinatior, Early Years
- Kate Lunn – School Manager, Early Years Manager, Safeguarding Lead, Data Protection Officer
- Amy Cheetham-Maloney – Administration Assistant
Key: Early Years | Safeguarding | SENDCO | Data Protection
Our School Trustees:
Richard Bunzl, Chair of Trustees (email)
Richard is a qualified Steiner Waldorf class teacher, and is also a tutor on the North of England Steiner Waldorf Early Childhood Studies Programme.
Marilyn Edwards, Trustee with financial responsibility and company secretary. (email)
Marilyn has been a teacher for 40 years having taught Geography for 25 years and music for 15 years. She is one of the founding members of the school.
Rory O’Neill, Trustee with safeguarding and SENCO responsibility. (email)
Rory is a qualified teacher with a wealth of experience in Safeguarding and Special Educational Needs. Rory was Deputy Headteacher of a Special School until 2017, and has a daughter in our Kindergarten class.
You can read more about the duties and roles of our team members here.